Thanks to @MaThaïlande #AmazingThailand
Je porte des robes de chez NAKD (-20 % avec le code « PERRINE »)
BOOK YOUR TRAVEL HERE :
Monday 20 March 2017 : Arrivals at Chiang Mai International Airport.
Meet & transfer to Na Nirand Romantic Boutique Resort by minivan.
Morning : Experience traditional Thai Spa Treatment @Oasis Spa Lanna, located inside Chiang Mai’s Old City next door to the historical Wat Prasingh Temple.
Evening : Welcome dinner at Lhong Kao Lum, a welcoming venue that serves up deliciously authentic Northern Thai cuisine surrounded by traditional Lanna architecture and situated in a shaded garden.
Tuesday 21 March 2017 :
07.00 : Breakfast at the hotel
08.00 : Transfer by minivan to Wat Pra Singh; located in the western part of the old city centre of Chiang Mai, which is contained within the city walls and moat. The temple houses an important 1500-year old Buddha statue : the Phra Buddha Sihing which gives the temple its name.
10.00 : Visit Chiang Mai Celadon; a brand and symbol of Chiang Mai Celadon glazed ceramics, producing and distributing Celadon, celadon ceramic, dinnerware, home décor, gifts, and souvenirs.
- Visit Chiang Mai Celadon factory and cultural gallery which represent the traditional way of Lanna working life. The gallery has been exhibited with exquisite celadon collections on the upper floor of prominent Lanna style houses.
- Intimate experiences of celadon painting; guests can paint their very own celadon glazed elephant and take it home.
- Take a break with the taste of “Kao Tom Mud” gently steamed inside banana leaves and lemon glass tea in exquisite celadon tableware
- Enjoy lunch in the surroundings of Lanna wood teak houses and ‘Cock a Doodle Doo’ sound of happy free-range roasters. The dining table is auxiliary exhibition space: a platform for the presentation exquisiteness of Chiang Mai celadon tableware.
15.00 : Stop at Baan Ngam Sang Duen for an afternoon break while enjoy viewing Lanna-style crafts.
Evening Dinner at the hidden treasure ‘Bad Boy Valley’ located in Mae Tang district where the owners have created a magnificent set of private art and craft pieces in order to create a superb livable museum. A tasty six-dish dinner will be beautifully prepared.
Wednesday 22 March 2017 :
07.00 : Breakfast at the hotel and check-out
09.00 : Transfer by minivan to Baan Mae Kampong, an eco-tourism village situated about 50km northeast of Chiang Mai. This is an ideal destination for the unspoiled beautiful countryside.
- Start at Lung Pud Pa Peng Coffee House by the stream. Sip the locally- grown tea/coffee and enjoy the beautiful river flowing below view.
- A short walk up to Kampong Coffee & Homestay where guests can learn how to make aromatherapy tea leaf-stuffed pillows.
11.30 : Visit Teen Tok Royal Project Development Center on the way down to Chiang Mai city. The center was established in 1981 by the personal funds of King Bhumibol Adulyadej. One of the main goals is to preserve and to revive natural resources and environment.
- Learn how to make their signature dish by using the Royal Project ingredients
- Lunch at the center
14.00 : Return transfer to Chiang Mai by minivan.
15.00 : Stop at San Kamphaeng Road or « the handicraft highway » where you can find pottery, stoneware, silverware, lacquerware, paperware, sculptures, jewellery, wood carvings and silk products.
17.30 : Check-in at Le Méridien Chiang Mai
Evening Farewell dinner at Cuisine De Garden. Experience the new culinary concept, Nature Inspired Cuisine, which highlights the combination of art and nature in a plate. All dishes are carefully crafted by skillful chef in order to give diners innovative tastes of modern European food.
Thursday 23 March 2017 :
07.00 : Breakfast at the hotel.
09.00 : Visit Baan Rai Jai Suk, a natural dye workshop where Thai tie-dyeing (mat yom) as well as other textile techniques are done. Guests can make their own tie-dyed handkerchief if they wish.
12.30 : Lunch at Ginger & Kafe Gallery.
14.00 : Arrive back at the hotel.
15.00 : Late check-out.
>>>> Transfers to Chiang Mai International Airport.